The Teaching Artist Project, a program of the Community Word Project in NYC, will be virtual this year and offers sessions throughout August. This training program is designed for the advanced teaching artist, with at least two years of experience. Here’s some of what will participants can expect:
- Expand your impact in teaching for social justice
- Deepen your teaching with experiential, inquiry and reflection processes
- Connect with Teaching Artists from around the country
- Explore creative processes and critical thinking
- Investigate techniques for project-based arts integration
- Build new strategies for classroom management
To find out more about the program or to register, click here.